Connect With Your Target Market. Convert Them Into Customers. Build Authority in Your Niche.
White glove copywriting and content marketing services for pet and veterinary businesses.
Marketing. It's the lifeblood of any pet or veterinary business.
From solo dog trainers to global veterinary software providers – and everything in between.
It’s how you connect with your ideal customers, convert them into loyal, long-term buyers, and become the trusted voice in your niche.
And here’s the good news: it doesn’t have to be complicated.
Especially when you leave your marketing in the hands of a trusted expert…
One with the expertise to analyze your current marketing, identify the best strategies for attracting a consistent flow of customers, and roll up his sleeves and get that done for you.
Over the past decade, I’ve been that expert, boosting growth for a wide range of pet and veterinary businesses.
Don’t have the time, staff, or know-how to do it all yourself, and don’t want to risk your budget on hit-or-miss marketing?
I’ll get the job done.
Want to end the struggle of finding someone who knows the industry inside-out, understands what you lay awake worrying about, and can solve your stubborn marketing problems?
I’m your guy.
Want a trusted advisor, outsourced growth expert, and remote member of your marketing team?
I’m in your corner.
Ready to drive growth in your pet or veterinary business? Here's how I can help.
I focus on three key areas that are pivotal to the success of any pet or veterinary business:
messaging, visibility, and authority.
Working with dozens of clients has taught me that all businesses, no matter what size or stage, should prioritize at least one of these areas.
Great messaging attracts your ideal customers and helps them form a positive image of your brand – so it’s vital to get it right.
I’ll help you:
- Develop a unique brand personality that resonates with your target market and positions you as a leader in your field.
- Clearly articulate what sets your brand apart, helping customers understand why they should choose you.
- Communicate with clarity and honesty, building trust and fostering long-lasting relationships with your audience.
To help you achieve these goals, I’ll work with you closely to create compelling website copy that speaks directly to your target audience.
Here’s what to expect:
- Discovery. We’ll begin by uncovering your unique mission and message, and what sets your brand apart.
- Research and planning. I’ll review your answers, analyze your website, and research your closest competitors. Then, I’ll create an outline for website copy that will set you apart from them and achieve YOUR goals.
- Consultation call. Next, we’ll schedule a call to finalize the details and make sure we’re on the same page. This step is all about ensuring that my outline matches exactly what you want for your brand.
- First draft. I’ll write the first draft of your website copy and deliver it to you by the date we’ve agreed on. I’ll provide clear milestones and meet every one (even if the only milestone is I’ll deliver next Wednesday).
- Three rounds of revisions. When the first draft is done, I offer three comprehensive rounds of revisions. This allows us to fine-tune the copy and ensure it aligns perfectly with your brand’s voice and goals. Rarely do we get past even one round, but my goal is to make sure you’re thrilled with what I’ve created for you.
Once your messaging is nailed down, I’ll go to work on your visibility and get eyes on your brand.
I’ll help you:
- Conduct keyword research to uncover the terms your audience is searching for, making your content more relevant to them and driving targeted traffic to your site.
- Analyze your competitors’ content strategies to understand their strengths and weaknesses, so you can outperform them and gain a competitive edge in your market.
- Develop a smart, effective content strategy that utilizes SEO best practices and competitor insights to maximize your reach and impact.
- Create best-in-class content that attracts more website visitors, engages your audience, and drives sales for your business.
Content Strategy & Creation
Ready to increase your visibility? I’ll work with you to create a winning content strategy and in-depth, long-form SEO articles that drive consistent traffic to your site.
Here’s what to expect:
- Kick-off strategy call. We’ll start things off on the right foot with a call to discuss your unique content strategy and goals.
- Keyword research and competitor analysis. Next, I’ll get stuck into the research phase to gather the data that will form the foundation of your content strategy.
- Outlining and content creation. I’ll create detailed content outlines to ensure that each article is not only well-structured and engaging for readers but also optimized for search engines. After you’ve reviewed the outlines, I’ll start writing the first drafts of the content.
- Editing and optimization. As part of the writing process, I’ll optimize the content for our target keywords using premium SEO tools. I’ll then edit for clarity, brand voice, and reader engagement. During this stage, we can collaborate to make sure the content is on point.
Want to learn more?
I know that content strategy and creation can be a complex topic. But done right, it can bring tremendous benefits to your business.
That’s why I’ve created an in-depth case study about the unique 5-step process I’ve developed to help pet and veterinary businesses just like yours.
It’s the exact same process I used to increase traffic to my site by a whopping 2,259% in just a few months.
"A talented writer and marketer"
Richard has helped us with content creation and strategy over a period of several months. He is a talented writer and marketer who can be relied upon to generate ideas and deliver excellent content on a consistent basis.
Digital Marketing Manager, Earth Rated
Building authority and becoming a trusted voice in your industry is the final piece of the puzzle. And it’s most effective when combined with compelling messaging and a well-planned visibility strategy.
I’ll help you:
- Position your brand as a thought leader in the pet and veterinary industry by showcasing your unique insights, knowledge, and expertise.
- Build trust and credibility with your audience by consistently delivering authoritative, engaging content that informs and educates.
- Create high-quality, long-form content assets that not only showcase your expertise but also serve as valuable lead generation tools.
Whitepapers & eBooks
Whether you sell pet food directly to pet owners or supply medical equipment to veterinary hospitals, building authority will drive the long-term success of your brand.
I’ll work with you to create premium assets like whitepapers and eBooks that dive deep into the topics you care about, demonstrate your expertise, build trust, and generate qualified leads.
Here’s what to expect:
- Consultation call. We’ll begin by scheduling a call to dive deep into your brand and what you’d like to achieve with your content.
- Research and planning. These types of projects require in-depth research and careful planning, but the results are well worth it. I’ll conduct thorough research and create a detailed outline that maps out your content.
- First draft. After you’ve reviewed the outline and provided feedback, I’ll create the first draft of your content and deliver it by the agreed upon date. For larger projects, we can organize the work into milestones to streamline the process.
- Three rounds of revisions. Once the initial draft of your whitepaper or eBook is complete, I offer three comprehensive rounds of revisions – just to make absolutely sure you’re thrilled with the end result.
"Perfectly understood our needs and expectations"
We hired Richard to write an eBook and customer case study. He perfectly understood our needs and expectations, and delivered fantastic work that was a hit with the whole team.
Head of Content, Honest Paws
Ready to start a conversation? Get in touch and let's explore the potential for your business together.
My core services are the perfect jumping off point for most pet and veterinary businesses – and experience has shown me that they deliver great results.
But what if you have another project in mind?
Simply fill out my contact form and share the details.
I’ve worked on a wide range of copywriting and content projects over the past decade, so your project may be a great fit.
If that’s the case, I’ll send over a detailed Information Kit, and we can discuss working together.